• Do not pick/tweeze/wax/perform electrolysis one week before procedure.
• Do not tan two weeks prior or have sunburned face.
• Do not have any type of facial/peel 2 weeks prior to treatment.
• Discontinue Vitamin A/Retinol products one month prior to treatment.
• Do not work out the day of the procedure.
• Do not have botox 3 weeks prior to treatment.
• Do not wax or tint your eyebrows 3 days before the procedure.
In order to avoid excessive bleeding and poor color deposit:
• Do not drink alcohol and energy drinks 24 - 48 hours before your tattoo. Not having caffeine in your system will help you to relax much more easily, as well as help to relax the facial muscles in the areas we will be working on.
• Do not consume coffee before your procedure
• Do not take aspirin, Aleve, or ibuprofen, and refrain from any products that act as blood thinners. The only product for aches and pain that will not make you bleed is Tylenol.
• Also refrain from Vitamin E and fish oil capsules for 7 days prior to your application.